About Vicki & Bloggable Marketing
Read all about me
- Creating honest and sincere business relationships while occasionally nudging you out of your comfort zone.
- Helping, creativity, fairness, tolerance, equality and fun
- Family, a walk on the beach, camping on Straddie, learning, travel, movies and BOOKS
Blogging is about
- Knowing your ideal client
- Having fun
- Ease of Learning
- Inspiring & Transformational
Bloggable is about
Communication. Two-way openness and understanding. No question is a wrong question. Anything related to inbound content marketing is askable and, to the best of my ability, answerable.
Working together: It’s serious business. So we’re going to have fun doing it, our minds must be open.
Achieving results: I’m dedicated to helping you achieve your goals, by helping you avoid the pitfalls and offering you as much support as I can.
What Bloggable can do for you
Position your business online, attract the right type of clients to your business.
- develop a strategy and a plan for your social media marketing
- implement a blog marketing strategy and content plan to attract your ideal clients
- boost your position as a knowledge expert and leader in your field
- boost website traffic with on-page SEO
I love wearing hats. It’s just as well ‘cause I’ve worn a lot of them in my life.
Right now I’m rocking a wide-brimmed, inbound marketing hat.
It fits me well. It should. It’s been over 25 years in the making.
My marketing hat is wide brimmed ‘cause it contains lots of stitching, components that went into its creation. Incarnations of other hats I’ve worn over the years – in an executive and managerial level business support career that spans 25 industries – in 3 countries and 4 Australian cities. I’ve donned hats for Government Ministers, Executives, CEOs, Managers, Small Business Owners, Directors and Celebrities. My hats have been sewn together with confidence, diversity, flexibility and an ability to fit many businesses and people from all walks of life. Yep, a lot of stitching.
I do wear other hats – some more than others. Hats as small business owner, mother, wife, friend, daughter, sister, dog lover, kayaker, happy camper, voracious reader, lifelong learner and movie lover, among others. Some sit more comfortably than others, some fit well.
Marketing is one of my favourite hats. It’s fun. It’s educational, it brings people together. We get to meet, you and me. We get to learn about each other’s businesses and try on each other’s hats. We get to see if they fit and understand how they feel. I may even get to take my hat off to you.